Visiting / Non-Degree Students
Visiting/Non-Degree Students includes persons not enrolled in a degree-granting program at Virginia Tech.
- Apply as a non-degree seeking face to face student.
- Apply as a non-degree online student.
- Schedule a meeting with your academic advisor at your current institution. Obtain permission to receive authorization to enroll in courses at Virginia Tech and transfer the credit to your home institution.
- Review courses and select courses of interest, along with the course registration number (CRN). You will need this information to register.
- Once admitted as a visiting/non-degree student, register for the desired course(s)
Please direct all questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The University offices are closed December 23, 2016 through December 30, 2016. Emails will be monitored during this time, but may be delayed. All visiting students are required to follow all academic and student life rules and regulations of Virginia Tech while enrolled in any of the Summer Session course offerings.