VT Student Registration
Summer Sessions enrollment is open to all academically eligible currently enrolled or returning Virginia Tech students. Currently enrolled students are defined as enrolled throughout the academic year; returning Virginia Tech students are defined as Virginia Tech students who completed a previous term at the university. All students must be academically eligible to enroll. If none of the above apply, then you must use the application for visiting students.
How to view and register for classes
- Log into your Hokie SPA account, using your VT PID and password.
- Select Hokie SPA from the menu.
- Select Registration (Add/Drop) and Schedule.
- Choose “Summer 2022” in drop-down menu.
- Choose one or more subjects, or leave this blank to see all classes and click "Search."
- For course information, click on the course "Title" link. See comments for waitlists.
- To add a class, click “Add.” The course(s) will appear on your "Schedule" and "Summary."
- To complete your registration click “Submit.”
- For more detailed instructions, view the registration tutorial