Visiting / Non-Degree Students
Visiting/Non-Degree Students includes persons not enrolled in a degree-granting program at Virginia Tech.
- Apply as a non-degree seeking face to face student.
- Apply as a non-degree online student.
- Schedule a meeting with your academic advisor at your current institution. Obtain permission to receive authorization to enroll in courses at Virginia Tech and transfer the credit to your home institution.
- Review courses and select courses of interest, along with the course registration number (CRN). You will need this information to register.
- Once admitted as a visiting/non-degree student, register for the desired course(s)
Please direct all questions to: email@example.com. All visiting students are required to follow all academic and student life rules and regulations of Virginia Tech while enrolled in any of the Summer Session course offerings.